[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Éditions John Doe • Afficher le sujet - Combat Questions

Combat Questions

L5R... la grande muraille en moins

Combat Questions

Hello,

First of all I want to say sorry because this message is in English and I know the forum is in French, sorry but is my only way to communicate with you and although I am spanish, I dont know speak French, so I hope some of you know enough english to talk with me :).

I bought the Spanish version and I am really pleased with your job, I really like the dramatic features that the system has but I found a few questions that I couldnt answer reading the book or the forum neither so I want to ask you.

For me, the combat is not very importante but I have question on it. I see, the combat is an opossite acction, where the two competences are opposed giving you a result in the table. Same lvl vs sam lvl competence = Fair Sucess.

But...
- When I strat a combat... do I have to make two test? one for deffense (from the adversary attack) and the other one for attack (to my adversary)?
- Then do i have to make two differente efforts for each one?
- Or in opposite, just one test is the ressult of the attack and deffense at the same time in which case, the same effort it is apply to both?

How I saw in the book, there is a combat moviment call Simple Attack with is the base of the combat attack but there is not a Simple Deffense.

I suppose that when you apply an effor to Simple Attack, you increase your competence in the ressult but what happen then with the deffense? How can I increase my deffense at the same time I attack? Beucase otherwise, If i apply my turn in deffending but I cannot attack, it is a bit unfeir for the deffender becuase the attack is attacking and increasing his ressult but he doesnt need to increase his deffense because he is not going to receive any attack.

Well, these are my questions and words :). Sorry for the English again but I hope you can help me with that.

For the rest of the game, is awesome and I love the ambition, karma an destiny mechanics :)

Thanks a lot!
Sarony
Gobelin Lunaire

Messagepar Sarony » 02 Jan 2014, 13:08

Re: Combat Questions

Brand
Le samouraï qui sent la fraise

Messagepar Brand » 13 Jan 2014, 02:06

Retourner vers Tenga